Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Questionnaire for my new swap "SUMMER OF YARN LOVE"

1. I knit

2. I do not spin.

3. I love to knit with cottons and blends. I absolutely cannot stand Lion Brand Homespun

4. My favorite colors are reds, deep blues and jewel-like colors. I do not like orange or black

5. I am dying to try Rowan Denim but that is not practical. I really like and will use washable yarns Like superwashes and stuff. I don't especially like Red Heart acrylic, but Caron supersoft and Reynolds both have very soft Acrylics that I use for Afghans. I love any type of sock yarn and I can handwash socks so it doesn't have to be a superwash.

6. I knit Socks, Afghans and dishcloths.

7. I am knitting a "CABLES and CROWNS" Afghan for my oldest daughter, I have a pair of socks on the needles and one or two dishcloths for my swaps.

8. Favorite thing that I have knitted is the blanket for my Grandson.

9. A pair of socks in "The Red Hat" colorway, purples and reds. Unfortunately I did not realize how much I hate purple and red together until I got halfway through the first sock.

10. I would like to learn to crochet

11.My Ravelry ID is Knitting on 1156

12. Yes I knit socks and I have big feet, I wear a size ten shoe.

13. I collect, birdfeeders, santas, crucifixes, knitting notions and Heartwood Creek Figurines.

14. I do not have a winder or a swift but I really need them. They were on my Xmas list but Santa didn't bring them. I must've have been a bad girl.

15.I love Dove milk chocolate with caramel

16.I love clean, crisp scents. No fruity odors please.

17.I keep my needles in a dresser drawer.

18. I do have a wish list on Amazon under Deborah Wilson.

19.My Birthday is in November

20.I have no allergies.

No comments: