Sunday, July 6, 2008

Info for the Swapmeister

1.I am a nurse, I work fulltime at a large hospital, 3 12 hour shifts in a row, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights.
2. I am Catholic.
3. I have two dogs and 4 cats and a great # of Barn cats that I feed and care for.
4. I have 4 grandchildren.
5. I have been married 36 years to the same guyand I still think he is one of the smartest people I've ever met, although he still hasn't figured me out.
6.Things I love:Music: I love The Beatles, Nickel Creek, Five For Fighting.
Drinks: Diet Coke, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper,Folger's
Classic Roast Black.
Sweets: Tiramisu. Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate.
Activities: I love committing RANDOM ACTS OF
KINDNESS.Camping,Fishing.Reading, Knitting.
7. I love flowers and rain and the beach.Although I've only been to the beach twice in my life.
8. I read alot. I would like to start reading Daniel Silva’s books but I would like to start with his first one. I also like Nora Roberts and anything about King Arthur. I love anything by or about Jane Austen. I have read The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy over and over since the sixties.I read spy novels in secret because I've always thought it would be neat to be a spy but my family wouldn't understand.
9. I like anything made from recycled items.
10.I can always use Peaches N. Cream or Sugar n Cream cotton yarn because I knit alot of Dishcloths for swaps.
11. I have tried and tried to learn to knit two socks at a time but I always end up dropping the wrong needle.
12. I have secret fear of being poor when I am old and I won't have money for books or yarn and since I live so far from town would have to depend on others for transportation so I am hoarding yarn and needles now. I know it is weird.
13.I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and I take a shot every week for it. I have had Cancer in the past but have been clean for 3 years
Hugs, Knitting on 1156 AKA Debbie in Wizard Wells

No comments: